Monday, January 30, 2017

Hermana Ana's Baptism

Hello friends and family!!
 
Well this change is almost over!  This week I find out my destiny, or at least for the next 6 weeks, of whether I stay in cayambe again, or leave!!  Excited to hear what happens!!

Sooo we had another baptism!!!!  My comp baptized Hma Ana this week which was really nice.  She's a really special convert and will play a big role in this rama, especially in this year as we change it into a barrio, or ward!!  She has a strong testimony and has desires to serve and participate in this branch!  and, this time we weren't slackers and got warm water for the baptism!!  and yes, without buckets this time too!!!  haha really awesome.

Other than that, it was a normal week in cayambe, or a little worse ..  we had 0 investigators come to church this week which was a bummer..  and also a ton of citas fell.. we didn't have too much luck in finding this week either..  at least the rain died down this week.. not too much which makes proselyting a whole lot easier!!  

Que mas..  my spanish is mas o menos rn..  idk, not really progressing this last week..  idk, gotta change some things in my study habits..  still have a long way to go, but its definately doable, just need to be more diligent..  

Rn I'm reading the BoM and el LdM.., that's right the same book, 2 languages..  almost done with it in english, and started it a few weeks ago in spanish..  reading a little bit of both each day!! I know this is going to help me a ton with spanish!!  but ya I'm learning a lot each day about the BoM in my studies and rally have developed a love for the scriptures..  I've found out the importance of a prayer before and after each study session!!  You really will learn a lot more and invite the spirit into your studying if you do this..  it's really such a blessing to do that and to help people discover that for themselves here in the mish!!  really am loving it out here!!

Well that's about it for the week.. today for pday we played paintball which was super fun!! Traveled to quito as a zone and played for like an hour mas o menos.. but yes super fun!! no pics of that but maybe next week I'll send some!!

que les vaya muy bien este semana!!

Elder Jensen
 

 
Cayambe District Elders

No comments:

Post a Comment