Monday, October 2, 2017

Conference!!

Wow, super great weekend.  Learned a lot of great things and excited to put them into practice as a missionary.. Well this is going to be a fast one today since  have to travel to Quito again for mission council.  

But ya this week was fast.. left to Quito Thursday and came back to my sector Saturday before conference.  Then conference weekend and now I gotta go back.. Soo kind of a full week of stuff.. and not much time to work.. Hoping that when I get back, we'll have time to do some stuff in the work.  Time is flying ! The mission is awesome! 

I'll write more next week, but hope you guys were able to learn something from conference.. I especially liked what Pres Nelson and Pres Eyring said about the BoM.  I know that reading it daily, even for 5 min will be a blessing in your lives.  Don't forget!

Love you all, have a good week
Elder Jensen


Photos from the Ecuador Quito North Mission
Facebook Page
 
Mission Council
October 3, 2017
 








No comments:

Post a Comment