Monday, January 1, 2018

Feliz Ano Nuevo

Happy New Years Everyone!!! 2018

Welp this week has been pretty ok. Nothing to complain about. Worked hard and found some new investigators. Not a ton, but little by little were pushing along. Still haven't been able to get anyone to come to church but ya, were working on it. But ya it's been crazy how fast the year has gone by! I've seen the Lords hand many times this year in the work and I've learned a lot about the Gospel of Jesus Christ! More than anything, I've learned that he loves all of us. He's in charge of the work and he's always more than willing to bless us. When we feel like the blessings just aren't coming, well it's probably because we're not doing our part. I'm super grateful for the time I've had out here to serve Him and I'm excited for the year 2018! I know we will see a lot more miracles. But ya. Siga adelante no mas. 

But ya, like I did last year I want to make goals to better myself as a disciple of Christ.  I usually fall but I'm gonna give it a good ol missionary try.
 
ya pues i can't send fotos on this dumb computer soo next week but we went to Cayambe up into the snow!!! there was sooooooooo much snow! super sick. On the volcano. It's been raining a lot in Otavalo and Cayambe sooo we got there and walked a ton into the snow! but ya, that was super awesome!! next weeks pics for sure.
 
I ya pues feliz ano de nuevo y que todo les vaya muy bien en el ano de 2018! cuidaranse no mas

Elder Jensen







 

No comments:

Post a Comment