Monday, January 8, 2018

Changes in Carabuela

Welp...    there have been some changes.

I have not been changed, nor has my companion been changed. The changes that have known to touch us are the changes that we will be knowing to work in all of carabuela.....

haha, uhh sorry.  That's literally how people speak here in Spanish.  if I had to translate what they were saying it would be something like that, kinda ugly the Spanish here, but ya
  welp my companion and I are know in charge of all of carabueal. They took the other 2 elders out and gave us both sectors, which really is a blessing. We have worked hard this change but haven't seen much success.  With a little more space we are hoping for some miligritos. .. but ya. should be a good change. It was a little sad to hear this week about the passing of President Monson but I'm really glad for the life he's lived and the messages and light he's brought to the world. I've really enjoyed listening to his talks! but I also know that the church is in good hands. It's still the same church, the Lord is still at the head and is still working through his called prophets and apostles. This will be a great year for the church.

well this year as a mission, we have a goal to baptize 1000 people. We have been in a rut for like a few years.. we have been finding a lot more, but have been baptizing the same amount. soo we have been talking about ways to do so., Things are looking positive and I know it will require a lot of faith but on the Lords errand we are entitled to His blessings.. 2018 will be a great year!

ya pues.. que se cuiden and que tengan una buenisima sna!
Elder Jensen






 

Libre de virus. www.avg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment