Monday, September 11, 2017

Changes???

Kind of...

Hey everyone, well this week was a little interesting..  We were working in a trio again for a few days, then we got a call in the morning on Wednesday that I was going to  receive Elder Platt here..  Basically a missionary arrived to the offices in Quito when he was supposed to be serving in Mexico.. some big mistake in the flights or something.. not sure what happened.. but ya they communicated with the other mish president there in Mexico, and decided he'll stay here for one transfer.  So they had to move some things around.. Now I'm back in my first sector and my first house..  It has been officially called by the other elders in my district the hole...  So now I'm living in the hole again.. but ya, it's all good..

Elder Platt is from Utah.  He's pretty cool.  Hoping to work hard this change with him and find a ton of people..

Not much happened this week. we had 3 sectors for 5 days waiting for the Hermanas and Elder Platt to come so that was interesting,.. but well see how this week goes..

Well today for pday we ate mallones..    I think that's how you spell it..  worms..   super not yummy..  not a fan tbh.   But well now I can say I've been in the orient..  I sent a pretty graphic video of me eating it.. I'm sorry to those who are weak of the stomach, but ya enjoy..

Talk to you all next week. 

cuidese

Elder Jensen






No comments:

Post a Comment