Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Welcome to the Jungle!

Welp, crazy week indeed...  I was all set on staying in my sector, no probs and then the changes came.. and Hey I got changed!  Where????  To the jungle baby!! hahaha

Ya not gonna lie, I wasn't ready to leave my sector. It was a good one tbh, but a veces toca.  Nothing I can do.  Gotta say I'm pretty stoked to be here in the Orient of Ecuador, but hey, it's hot.. I know I'm from AZ but this is wayyy different. Way different en serio.  It's super humid here. I thought this was the dry season, but I woke up this morning and it rained sooo hard.  Hardest rain I've ever seen in my life. Definately need to buy an umbrella. 
 
 But ya, good week in my last sector.  Kind of sad to say  bye to my district cause it was good one, but ya it's all good.  Here in the orient I'm with 6 elders in coca in total. and 6 more are in lago agrio 2 hours away.  But ya that's my zone..  2 elders from my group are in lago and no one here in coca, but hey it should be fun.. yesterday we left at like 8 and arrived here in coca at like 8 at night.. super long day!   Welp, I'll send fotos next week of the jungle, cause my flash has like a virus, and my comps fixing it, soo next week it should be good..  but ya hope you all have a good week!

Elder Jensen



Photo from the Ecuador Quito North Facebook Page
 
Zone Conference
June 6, 2017
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment