Monday, March 20, 2017

El Vergel!!


Welp, that was my last week in Cayambe!  rn, I'm in Quito, Calderon

My sector is el vergel.  My new comp is, yep you guessed it, Latino. Elder Paredes de Colombia.   Funny story sobre este man. His family is from Ipiales Colombia. Sooo when he started his mission, they were in a different mission, but now with the changes, his family lives within our mission boundaries..  interesting.. also his older brother was in Rama Cayambe, soo  I know that guy too..   He's just finished his training and I'm here as senior comp..  but I have no idea where anything is..   idk, Kind of weird to leave Elder Paz.. you get super accustomed to one comp then you leave.. this will be an interesting few changes I think..  butt ya, excited to see how it works in the mish in a ward! That's right, I'm in a ward, and from what I hear from other missionaries, it's one of the best in the mission this ward.. so that's pretty cool

welp let's see.. last week in Cayambe.  Not really any miracles.. we worked and we found some new investigators, but other than that it was normal..  We kind of went around and said goodbye to some people..  some of the members were pretty sad that I left..  Gonna miss that place too.. but ya.. gonna be some huge changes in Caymabe this change..  They sent sisters there!  Hma Larsen from my group is going there to train, and Elder Paz stays.. the only one left from the district, haha   Elder Vargas finished his mish and went home, Elder Crist went to Ibarra after one change and I'm here in Quito.. sooo feel bad for him a little, he was kind of sad..  but ya full changes in the mish.

welp I don't have much else to say...  ready to see how the work is here in Quito..  I've heard it's pretty tough here, but can't be much harder than Cayambe.

Thanks everyone, hope you all have a good week!

Con Amor

Elder Jensen

Turns out I can't spell anything butt I'm too lazy to fix it..  soooo ya chao.



No comments:

Post a Comment