Monday, July 16, 2018

Welp, Last Zone Conference is Over

Hey

Welp, there it is. My last Zone Conference is over. Really crazy!  Felt the Spirit a lot there. I took some time to reflect and remembered my first zone conference in October of 2016.  That seems like forever ago, and then again, not too long ago.  It´s crazy how fast these 2 years have gone by. I really enjoy this time I have here, even though its stressful at times and some people don't cooperate as we would like, I know that the Lord directs the work.
In my zone, there are 3 of us who started together and now are ending together. It´s been so fun to be with Elder Ericksen and Elder Moody here in the Coast. We´ve had some legendary moments here in the mission, starting in the CCM.  It was nice to share our last testimonies together this zone conference.
On Thursday I had my last interview with President Murphy. That also was a really good experience. He has really helped me a lot and it's a little bit sad to end. He gave me a lot of good advice for my studies. That got me a little bit more excited for that. 

Well, the week all in all was a good one. We actually found a lot this week. That was a nice lil treat. I feel like all our hard work paid off this week on the finding aspects. We are still having trouble with people progressing towards baptism, but I still have the faith that we will see some milagritos in the future.
Well, thanks everyone for the support and for the prayers, they are all appreciated.  I'm excited for 3 more weeks of full time service to the Lord.
Cuídense,
Elder Jensen


                     Photos from the Ecuador Quito North Mission Facebook Page





No comments:

Post a Comment