Monday, July 23, 2018

Pink Eye for the win...


Welp, this is almost the last one!

It`s been a roller Coaster!

Can`t believe it.  We had a good week. We found an hermane through some Less actives. it was cool because she came to church too!  We'll be putting a date down this week with her!

Today was fun. We went to Casa Blanca. it`s like a resort on the beach. Super ritzy.  We just hung out on the beach and drank some super good Jugo de Coco.. Coconut Juice..  Other news..   Got pink eye this week.. Super dumb!  We went on exchanges and I slept on a mattress without sheets.  Idk if it was from the mattress or not, but all I know is that I woke up and had pink eye on my right eye.. Way dumb.. But it`s getting better.  I also have to take a parasite test before I finish the mission, soo I'll be letting y'all know how many parasites I got..  Elder Moody has one and Elder Ericksen has 2.. so I definitely have at least one... haha

Welp have a great week, next week is my last one, it`s gonna be a good one!

Elder Jensen

Fotos are taking full tiempo.. ill send them next week




Some photos of Elder Jensen shared by Elder Erickson from is Zone


 

No comments:

Post a Comment