Monday, June 25, 2018

Hello. 6 Weeks. Changes. New Companion, who this?

Hello
This week has been an interesting one to say the least!
 
I had thought that I would be staying normal with my comp and everything, but we got the changes. I am staying, but I am receiving a new companion! He´s a Colombian as well, Elder Jimenez is his name. He´s cool.

Well this week was a good one. We worked super hard, and saw miracles this week.

I want to share with you all something that I found out today that has made me super happy. Miracles exist!
When I was in Coca, I baptized the Lopez Sanchez family. We baptized 3 of the them: Luisa, Keyla, and Christian. the rest took a little longer.  In the coming months, Sylvia and Luisa the younger were baptized by some other Elder while I was still there, but another sector. 
Diana, was one that my last comp, Elder Platt, and I worked a ton with. She progressed and then fell. she was in a world of drugs, and problems with an abusive boyfriend. We tried so hard to work with her. The family helped, but to now avail. I then left. I found out later on that The family had gone inactive due to some problems. It was tough. I had put in so much time to see this family get baptized and had done it, but they didn´t stay.    Well today, almost 8 months after leaving el Coca, The Elders who are there right now, both Elders that I know, wrote me saying that Diana got baptized!
 
What a blessing. The Lord really does bless families through the Gospel. That was a huge relief for me.!     I know that this is the true church! I'll send a pic of the baptism I had with them and the pic of her baptism this last week, but thanks everyone for the support!
 
Cuidense
Elder Jensen





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment