Monday, June 18, 2018

Hello

Hey Everyone,

Well this week has ben a fun one!
 
As always, it´s had it´s ups and downs, but I enjoyed it.
 
Something way cool that happened this week was on my exchange with Elder Morton. They have this investigator that´s a Jew. He was born in Nicaragua, moved to LA when he was like 7, so he speaks perfect English, and then lived in Mexico and costa rica for a bit. He has a week here.  He´s one of the coolest guys I´ve ever met, probably never have met such a  genuine and kind person. It´s weird but he´s like soo open. He got into Judaism but it way open to what we teach and actually wants to be baptized.   We taught the lesson in English which was super cool, never have done that before and really could feel the spirit testify that God lives and Jesus is His Son. He actually accepted the doctrine really easily. It´s surprising how much the 2 religions have in common, and it makes complete sense, being that Jesus sent to the Jews. But ya, I have never seen a person accept an invitation to church with so much enthusiasm as he did. It was so excited to be there and left me in a super positive mood throughout the week. One of the pics is of us with him. 

Really the mission has taught me that there is so much to learn in this life. Whether it be spiritual or temporal, we are here to learn and prepare ourselves to stand before God.  I´m excited for my last change. We´ll see what happens. I would love to have the chance to go to another sector, but I know it probably won´t happen. Whatever happens, I am here to finish strong.  I hope all of you are doing excellent!

 Love life, drink a Dr. Pepper for me with a Little Caesar's $5 Hot n´Ready and relax as you  watch MUNDIAL!!! It´s crazy here in Esmeraldas, and Ecuador didn´t even qualify.. haha
 
Welp, Cuidense
Elder Jensen
 
Enjoy these pics, took them just for you guys :)




 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment