Monday, February 5, 2018

Hello my Friends

Que mas ve?!
Welp another week has come and gone.
Nothing too special this week. We did find a pair of New Inv who were references. actually super stoked to work with them because they are excited to listen and learn and the member is super excited that they have accepted us and wants to do visits with us. always cool to get the members involved. 

Que mas
We went to Quito this week for 2nd verifications for my companion. that was cool. he got to teach lessons 1-3 to other trainers and get other feedback and I was able to listen to 3 other trainees teach the first 3 lessons. Cool experience. We left super excited to work and get things moving in our sector. President Murphy said something that really inspired me and I wanted to share it with you, I hope it can inspire you.  He shared a quote that Pres. Monson shared a while back he said in essence,

  "And I always want the Lord to know that if He needs an errand run, Tom Monson will run that errand for Him"

that really called my attention. I want the  lord to be able to trust in me and to know that I'll be willing to run His errands. I hope that we can all have this goal in mind.


I know the Lord loves us and that this is His church. have a great week and enjoy some really dumb fotos of me, sorry,  haha

Elder Jensen

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment