Monday, February 19, 2018

Take Me Down to the Paradise City

WELLLLL. Hey everyone

  Turns out I got changes, and I'm finally going to the COASTTTTT!!!! Yup, I'm in the city of Esmeraldas. I'm in a sector called paraiso, but that's just the name of the ward..  I'm like in the mountains and it's cool. There are a lot of people here, tons! really big city. Should be fun.
Sad to leave mi hijito elder chiroque in Otavalo, but I left the sector better than I found it. We have a pretty decent investigator pool right now. Hoping he can take advantage of it, we actually extended 2 baptismal dates there. But ya, yesterday I traveled all day from Quito to the coast, soo I'm here now, partying it up in the heat. It's like the orient, super humid here. Excited for my next adventure here, I'll send pics next week,

have a good one
Elder Jensen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment