Monday, December 4, 2017

Quichua


Hey guys, 

well I'm in my new sector with my trainee..   He's a Peruvian and his name is Elder Chiroque.  He's cool, should be a fun time here.  Welp, the sector I'm in is super farm lands.. it's basically a giant hill and has a pretty active ward.  The ward has like 200 attending regularly so that's cool.. bad news that we have taken over the sector of 2 Hermanas who fell into a really bad rut.. I mean we got here and there were 0 investigators.. so we're starting from scratch.. from nothin tbh. Soo it's gonna be a little interesting but ya, for some reason president trusts in me and Elder Chiroque so we're going to work hard and I know we will see miracles.   We found 6 new investigators this week and are hoping to find a lot more this full week! Also everyone speaks Quichua, an indigenous language and I don't understand anything.. Sooo that's gonna be super fun!  Well don't have much time today but have a great week! #LighttheWorld  #IluminaelMundo     

 

Make the most of this Christmas season and keep lighting the world in everyway you can!

Love you all

Elder Jensen

fotos next week

No comments:

Post a Comment