Monday, April 23, 2018

Hey Guys

Hey Guys,

Well this week went by fast..  A Little too fast. 
Not much going on here in "Paradise"  There are still problems in the Ward, but hey we are trekking a long. We actually have 3 people with baptismal date right now. We are really excited for them, and are hoping to get some more! We have Maria Isavel, Soraida, and Jose Luis.  They are all doing well and have a lot of potential. One of them actually has been coming to church for like a year, but has finally put herself in a place to be baptized. Her date, along with Jose Luis, is the 26th of May. Maria Isabel has a date ya mismo, of the 12th of May. We got some potential here.

This week has just flown by. fun times. my comp had his bday this week and like didn't say anything. I found out the day before so I made him pancakes. On Tuesday for district council we bought him a cake and shoved his face into it, that was pretty funny, he laughed, but I don't think he liked it.. haha
That's the tradition here.  It had to be done. 

Well, that the week to tell ya the truth.  I finished 2 nefi this week and I love how he finished the chapter, " I must obey" Really good way to finish my reading this week.  Hope all of you are Reading too.
 
Welp have a good week!
Elder Jensen

We went to Tonsupa today, a really cool beach..  Too bad we couldn't go swimming, it was a perfect beach day!


 
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment