Monday, March 19, 2018

Hey

Hey Everyone


Well this week was another fast one.  Lots of little Milagritos..  We found  new investigators and really saw the hand of the Lord in his work.    We've been working a lot with the Members del barrio here to get references from them. We've gotten a few, and not all of them have worked out, but were getting there. We are a excited to see them working.    

Yesterday I gave a talk in sacrament meeting about the importance of the relief society..   Sooo ya, Saturday night the bishop called me and asked me to give that talk.  My companion was asked to talk on obedience.  soo with minimal preparation, we get to church the next morning, and my companion gives his talk..  like a 6 min talk.. sooo I had like most of the meeting to talk about the relief society..     bueno it went better than I thought. Thanks to the sisters of the church who are helping to progress in the work. I read in true to the faith the purpose of the RS.. One of the parts is to save souls.    It's amazing to see how the church works together in this purpose! We are here to save souls and bring them unto Christ.  I hope everyone can be thinking of ways to bring someone unto Christ this week.   

  Welp, today we just ate some encebollado, super good soup..  and went to the beach...   fun pday..  ya pues.. I'll talk to you guys next week
 
Elder Jensen



 
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment